Cherry Glue "A" for professional eyelash extension, Drying time 2~4 sec, Lasting Time 5~6 weeks
GLUE & REMOVER - GLUE FOR EYELASH EXTENSION
Conditions : FOB Price
MOQ : 100
Price : $6.50
Supply Ability : 100,000 pcs / week
Port : ICN (KOREA)
Payment Terms : T/T, Paypal, Western Union
Delivery Time : 5~7 days by Air express (EMS, DHL, UPS, Fedex)
Fastest drying time with eyelash extension for Professional glue
◐ Product Name : Cherry Glue "A"
◐ Components of the product : glue, Container bottle, alminum package, pin, Silica desiccant
◐ Drying time : 2~4 second
◐ Lasting time : 5~6 weeks ( If you use with glue primer, it is more long 1~2 weeks)
◐ Bonding Strength : Excellent
◐ Stimulation : Some
◐ Viscosity : Slight
◐ Odor(Smell) : Moderate
◐ Using : for Professional
◐ Color : black or clear
◐ Volume : 10ml or 5ml
◐ Quality Assurance is as follows ;
1) After SGS test report, it is safey.
2) Manufacturer has been approved by ITQA to Quality Management System standards ISO 9001:2008 / KS Q ISO 9001:2009
3) Manufacturer has been approved by ITQA to Environment Management System standards ISO 14001:2004 / KS I ISO : 14001:2009
- Excellent adhesion and special container for long-term use without deterioration
- Desiccant for keeping glue fresh and Glue pin for convenient use when glue is clogged
- Packed in aluminum zipper pack for safe distribution and storage of glue. (After completing the disadvantages of glue that is vulnerable to ultraviolet rays and moisture, it is packed in an aluminum zipper pack for easy storage after use.)
◐ Precautions when using the product
- Please, Do not use for other than eyelash application.
- Do not let glue touch skin
- After opening, keep the cap closed and discard it after 2 months from opening.
- Avoid direct sunlight 1 hour before the procedure and store at room temperature.
- During the procedure, there may be a shortening of the eyes, but the glue disappears completely as the glue is completely cured.
- Ideal environment for eyelash extension is 25C ~ 28C temperature and 50 ~ 70% humidity.
- If you have glaucoma in your eyes, or if you have trouble or skin allergies, please consult a specialist.
◐ Tips for using glue
- If you do not use glue, it is recommended to keep it at a low temperature. If possible, refrigerate in a refrigerator for a long time.
- Glue should be stored upright. If you keep it in a tipping state, the hardening speed can be accelerated.
- If you store it in the refrigerator, it is more effective when you put it at room temperature before 1 ~ 2 hours before the procedure.
- The shelf life of glue is about 6 months from the date of purchase and about 2 months at the time of opening.
Shipping, Payment, OEM/ODM
◐ Shipping Information
▶ B to C (business to consumer)
- Free shipping : If you purchase over 10 pcs, shipping costs are free
- We basically send your goods by EMS. It will take about 5~7 days
as long as your country has no other circumstances
- But, If you pay extra cost for more faster shipping, DHL or UPS express is available.
Request us DHL or UPS express to our email, we will infrom extra cost.
▶ B to B (business to business)
- This website is a specialized mall for B2B.
So, If you want to get big order, we will give prompt and accurate answers to your email.
- We will send you all prices (total product price, shipping cost, paypal fee or bank transfer fee, total amount)
- If you want OEM or ODM, will give you all working process and prices
- T/T (Bank Transfer)
If you want to pay by bank transfer(T/T), we will inform our bank account to your email.
If you want to pay by paypal, we will inform our paypal account to your email.
◐ OEM / ODM
- It is possible to make your own private label.
- Send us your requesting to our email address. We will give information of OEM/ODM to you.
Reviews after applying
id : har0204
Cherry glue S for eyelash extension
I like to experience it!
I have used it.
The smell is not too bad.
The maintenance period was over three weeks.
I do not have any feeling of irritation, I think this is the best.
I think it 's good! My eyebrows were Tory Flat Noble Lashes!
id : hyejin5544
I used glue a couple of days ago, but there are no complaints yet.
If your attached eyebrows fall a lot in three days
It may be a glue problem, so if you come in a week, we will retouch once.
I am doing it with eyebrow extension such as 1to1, 2d
In case of 2d, the glue should be placed immediately after applying, so it sticks well.
Cherry glue s also applied glue, but it does not have a broken eyebrow and it stays as it is.
Cherry glue s is a speed glue.
I would like to recommend it to those who are quick to hand like me. ^^
id : goguma4u
It's clear and not stickey.
This glue is well dried and less slippery when applied
The procedure time is reduced.
id : jaybeauty
I used many kinds of glue.
This cherry glue seems to be the best glue with speed glue.
Drying time is short, so there's almost no cling to the eyelashes next to it.
It's a glue that's too good to use for those who are fast
If it sticks well, it seems to last long ~
I think it's a different kind of glue I used before, and I think I need a period of adaptation.
I think it would be all right to adjust the amount of glue just after the adaptation period.
It is a very comfortable glue to do the procedure ~
id : sumsumoksoo
It seems to be about 1~3 seconds as described on the drying time.
Because it dries quickly, it is suitable for specialists ^ ^ ^
I think I need more time for the retention test.
It also comes in a small capacity of 5g
It was just good for me who was suffering because it was always drying glue fast!
id : yi253
The glue that was used in the past depends on the humidity.
I wanted to change glue, so I thought it was a good opportunity to apply for experience.
I have done it with my regular customers ~
I think it would be good because she has a sensitive eye.
She said that she had little symptoms and she was comfortable without any feelings of wearing.
Thank you for a good chance.
id : ekgml5544
Drying time is fast,
The procedure time is short
It was easy to stay united
Retention is also longer than the glue we've been using